Layde Morales Alvarez
7434 NW 182 ST, HIALEAH, FL 33015 ∙ email@example.com ∙ (786) 308 - 1027
EDUCATION and TRAINING
Degree in Economics, University of Havana, 1985-1990.
- Course of International Economic Associations (MINVEC)
- Commercial Management (COMF)
- Tourism Alternative, its value. (Formatur)
- Emotional Intelligence Workshop (Havana University School of Psychology).
- 2017 Comercial Manager Cuba For Groups, BA Services Corp.
- 2016 –2017 SOLWAYS Cuba DMC Melia Hotels, Comercial Manager of the Premium (luxury) Services Department.
- 2014 – 2016: DISTAL Caribe, Agency of the Italian Airline BLUE Panorama, Comercial Manager
- 2013 – 2014: Cubatur Travel Agency, Analyst Iberoamerica Department.
- 2006 – 2013: Cubanacan Travel Agency, Sales Executive
- 2005 – 2006: CIENTUR, Specialist in Commercial Promotion and Marketing. Comercial Manager.
- 1998 – 2004: Junior S.A. Travel Agency, Comercial Manager.
- 1997 – 1998: Rumbos Cuba, Travel Agency, Sales Executive.
- 1995 – 1997: Cubatur, Travel Agency, International Accounts Specialist.
PERSONAL SKILLS and COMPETENCES
Mother tongue: Spanish
- Excellent communication skills, acquired during training in Sales area.
- Position-Based Sales Skills: Client Acquisition, Client Retention, Project Management
- Public Relations, Supervising, Achieving Results, Consultations, Customer Satisfaction, Customer Service, Estimating, Goal Setting, Presentations, Meet Goals, Set Goals, Teamwork and Engagement.
- Marketing and sales of Tourist Product Cuba.
- Negotiation, set up and management of Service Agreements of Receptive in Cuba with TT.OO and Travel Agencies of Latin America, Caribbean, South America, Italy and Greece.
- Providing all type of products and services as hotels, rentals cars, private transfers, tailor made programs, local flights, etc.
- Participation in tourism fairs and market research of Latin America, Caribbean, South America, Italy and Greece.
- Sales training to retailers of tour operators throughout Italy, Greece and Latin America.
- Contracting land services, excursions and roundtrips tours with providers
- Manage the sales and operating process of the incoming services and Incentive Groups.
- Accomplishes objectives by establishing sales plans, budgets, and results measurements.
- Managing booking process of hotels, round trips, tours, internal flights.
- Dealing with customer enquiries face to face, over the phone or via email.
- Reviewing contracts, payment terms and agreements.
- Expansion of the TT.OO portfolio that sales Cuba as a destination, in the segment of luxury travel.
- Recruitment of new TT.OO
- Direct supervision of Sales and Research teams.
- Handled the tasks of preparing and generating commercial reports.
- Enhanced communication and knowledge of Cuba as a touristic destination for specialized products.
- Growing sales by improved policies and practices. Changes about pricing strategy.
- Contributions to improve operations.
- Recruitment and leadership of a very successful team.
- Improvements in customer services and customer satisfaction.